EZDynamic works with different organizations, including tier 1 financial institutions, global technology firms, fintech, and various startups, to help them with their hiring needs. Please see current openings at some of our premier client organizations.
Software Development Team Lead
Morris Plains, New Jersey
Our client, a Fortune™ 500 company, an industry leader in financial services technology, is looking to bring on a Software Development Lead (Technology Director) to lead a team of developers that form part of the delivery team building out an omnichannel platform.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation: Competitive, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
- No Visa sponsorship at this time (Only GC holders or U.S. Citizens may apply)
- Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19, eventually on-site
- Analysis of complex processes and technological heterogenic applications.
- Design and architecture, validation of architecture of SW solutions in the real-time, payment area.
- Microservices real time choreography/orchestration experience with high volume transaction traffic.
- Design, development of microservices for highly efficient protocol translation and enrichment with reactive design patterns.
- Design, development of SW solutions and the generation of design documents.
- Design and architect POC using latest technologies for new product requirements.
- Deliver end to end solutions for Payment APIs.
- Develop high throughput and high-volume transaction APIs that can be consumed by omni channel platforms.
- Enhance API solutions to offer simple, easy to consume APIs for payment customers.
- Participate in development of roadmap and strategies for documenting and presenting API specifications in an easy and consumable format.
- Develop roadmap and strategies to provide Client Libraries and SDKs for API products.
- Well versed in SDLC, DevOps, and continuous delivery/continuous deployment within a large-scale organization desired.
- Ability to develop POC and get consensus with technical stakeholders on proposed design and solutions.
- Hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Transactional and Spring Batch desired.
- Experience developing API for large enterprise organization is a plus.
- Experience with financial and payment industry with exposure to security is a plus
- Experience with development of iOS, Android applications/SDKs is a plus.
- Good communication and should be able to own and work independently.
- High sense of quality within the software development process.
- Payments Industry Experience
- Java, GIT, JIRA, Maven, Confluence, Spring framework (Core, MVC, AOP, Java NIO, Webflux, PCF or related cloud platform, API Management).
- Experience in architecting Spring Boot Microservices and migrating monolithic Java applications to Spring Boot Microservices.
- Experience in implementing high volume transactions processing applications.
- Expertise in implementing complex full stack solutions including digital and mobile systems, API, and Micro-Services in large Enterprise organizations.
- Experience in automated testing, mock frameworks, virtual services and performance testing.
- Hands on experience leveraging object-oriented design patterns, domain driven design principals, test driven development and enterprise architecture frameworks.
- 15+ years of previous senior program or product management and/or relevant consulting or military experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
- Any certifications are a plus
Please answer the following questions in the message box (or cover letter) before submitting your application. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- Are you a Green Card holder or a US Citizen?
- How many years of Payments industry work experience do you have?